Lalalalala
It is 2:07am and sleep evades me, I tried to go to sleep at 11pm but couldn't. My tummy hurts, I am hungry. But I don't need food hehehehehehehe
I am getting to the overtired stage but I can't sleep, I don't want to sleep. The nightmares, they're to much.
They have come back again. They are usualy slightly different but always the same theme. Its always people being really grusomley murdered in front of me, they are usually raped first too.
The other day it was a bunch of children being killed. They are truely horrible.
The therapist thinks its my brain replaying what has happened to me in the past like sort of reliving it but in different ways. When I was little my sister died in front of me, I'd say it was pretty damn gruesome too but I suppose I have blocked it out as I can't remember it. But its still in my head so I dream about it.
Once I dreamed I was running down the street where the house I grew up in is and I get to the end of the street and theres this brown sack and inside is my sisters body. I hate that one.
I'm sorry about the nightmares. I get really awful violent ones as well. Apparently it's just our brains trying to sort through the murk. I wish it wouldn't.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo