I left blogger because I thought it would be healthier for me not to be on here but I missed it to much and I need a place to write about crap that no one cares about =)
So The past 2 weeks or so I have stayed around 600cals a day which for me is good as I haven't had any stuff ups, except I drank alcohol on one of the days.. oops. Anyway apart from that I have been good. I lost 3kgs last week so I am happy about that.
I broke up with my boyfriend about a week ago and moved out of his house last week. It really sucks as I am back with my parents now and its very annoying. At least they don't force me to eat anymore and I convinced mum to give me my scales back. My parents house is also 2 hours from uni so I have to travel heaps everyday.
I think I want to quit uni and study fitness instead and become a personal trainer and fitness instructor. I am thinking about that.
Its so cold here I pretty much stay in bed where its warm. I don't want to go outside today and I probably won't today unless I decide to walk to the shops and get a coke zero. Hmmm maybe I will do that.
Anyway I hope you are all well
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment