Ok I am going to do part of my own version of the 30 day challenge.I have nothing to do so I am going to do this.
A picture of yourself with ten facts:
Facts:
2. I have a brain injury
3. I am addicted to coke zero
4. I study business
5. I have a sister Laura 6. I have a half sister Peta
7. I love disposable cameras
8. I am obsessed with the Sims and Cooking Mama
9. I have anxiety and depression
10. I am turning 19
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest:
My sister Laura and I <3
A picture of the cast from your favorite show
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Miley Cyrus fo shizzzz
A picture that makes you laugh
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Ninaaa <3
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
My boyfriend (my face looks so fat in this)
A picture of your favorite band or artist
A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
My mother

No comments:
Post a Comment