Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things are really really bad

I have been binging pretty much everyday, and staying in bed all day, all night. I am so depressed and fat and stupid and DUMB.

Today I had 2x grilled cheese and tomato sauce sandwich, hot chips with chicken salt and gravy, chocolate and I made chocolate dipped strawberries for my bf so I will probs have some of those later and I have to have dinner.

Most days have been like this, I don't know whats wrong with me but I can't seem to snap out of this cycle. I don't know what to do I am just getting fatter and fatter.

I left the house for the first time in a while today, it was ok, good to get out of the house I suppose. God I am sad.

Hope your all well
xxx

2 comments:

  1. wont make it better but i know how it feels. i was doing soo good yesterday then my lil bro bought home pizza. we all mess up sometimes. but hey judging from ur pics in the last post i dont think u need to lose at all. u look beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh sweetie. i was like that straight for about two months. im slowy getting on track now and im sure you will be back on track soon too.
    stay strong hunnie.
    xo

    ReplyDelete