Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Diet day 3 =)

So I have started a new diet. Its called the Paleo diet. You can look it up for more info but I will gove you a quick run down.
Its basically following the diet of a cave man so no dairy or grains. Only meat, fish, fruit and veg. So far its amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. I have more energy, feel better and have already lost 2.3kgs (5.1 lbs) in only 2 days!
So here is what the diet looks like for me so far:

Day 1
Breakfast
- large salad with chicken strips

Lunch
- handfull of pistachios

Dinner
- Steak
- broccolli and carrots

Snack
- large fruit salad


Day 2
Breakfast
- apple
- banana
- mandarin

Lunch
- 3 hard boiled eggs
large salad

Dinner
- salmon
- steamed veggies

Snacks
- pistachios
- macadamias

Day 3
Breakfast
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- cantelope

thats all I've had so far today but I think I will have a chicken salad for lunch and maybe grilled chicken breast with veggies for dinner or maybe steak.

So yeah thats the diet I'm doing at the moment.
My boyfriend Andrew is doing it too thank goodness because when you live with someone who is eating things you can't have it gets very hard to stick to the diet! So we are doing it together.

I also have a list of goal weights and rewards which are as follows:


Weight
Reward
11kgs lost
Shellac nails
20kgs lost
New phone case
30kgs lost
Spend $200 on clothes
40kgs lost
Hip/side tattoo
45kgs lost
New sexy lingerie
50kgs lost
Spend $500 on clothes
55kgs lost
Trip to Hamilton Island

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great I do have one question is the meat cooked plan nothing fancy done to it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linny,

      I cook the meat in all different ways with only natural ingredients. I should say my boyfriend cooks it mostly haha, but he sticks to the plan too.
      For example last night we had grilled chicken breast with tomato, garlic and basil and it was absolutley delicious.
      With the steak we have mixed herbs and garlic etc.
      Andrew is pretty creative so he comes up with the different meals we have but when I am alone I cut the chicken into small peices, cook them and add some spices. Its simple and yummy!!
      Haha sorry for the long reply!!

      Delete