Hey everybody!
So I had a realisation today... I know what is so different about me with this diet and that ladies and gentleman is my attitude!!!
I am so positive because I know this time I will succeed. I am happier and more alive then I have felt in so long.
Today a dress I ordered on sunday from ASOS arrived. I recommend shopping there, its fast delivery considering it comes from overseas, and the quality of the clothes are really good too.
Anyway its my new goal dress, I will be able to wear it when I am thin!!! This is it:
I actually feel a little guilty today because I had a Sprite Zero when I am only supposed to have natural things. Calorie wise it makes no difference as its only 6cals which I can work off by walking down the hallway haha. But I am trying to be all over healthy, not just lose weight.
I have pretty much lost all my appetite. Today I wasn't hungry until about 1:30pm and even then it wasn't much. So I have had a chicken salad today and thats all. For dinner I'm not sure what I will have but I think it will be a piece of steak or another salad.
Anyway I will post again soon =) xx

No comments:
Post a Comment