Fucking hell guys!! I don't know what to do. I have been shovelling food down my throat for weeks now! Remember that little patch I went through when I was doing so well? Well thats long gone. I just can't seem to get in the state of mind. As soon as I start thinking about dieting I think about how much easier it is to just eat, then I go and feed my fat ass some more. How can anyone find me attractive? I have no idea. I need help. What can I do? HELP ME!
How did I get new followers? Who would want to follow this fucking sad blog? Welcome anyway, to my fucked up world. Thanks for joining me on this journey. Feel free to ask questions or comment =]
Anyway back to my sad fucked life, I met this really nice guy, Kevin. He is 26 and he has 2 kids (getting in over my head). Anyway we went to movies and dinner then sfter went back to his and watched another movie, then had fucking amazing sex, I came like 500 times. We must have had sex about 20 times through the night/morning. Anyway now he is really into me! I don't know if I have told you this before but I like someone, have sex with them, then get sick of them. I just lose interest once I have sex with them. I know its usually the guy who is like this haha, but thats me. So I don't know what to do about that.
If anyone has any advice about the food thing I would really really appreciate it.
Love you all
Hey love! I'm a new follower so hello :D I want to follow your blog - it's definitely not sad! I love it! As far as food - I find just stopping one thing- like having toast for breakfast and switching for yogurt or something helps, also doing exercise makes you feel like eating healthy!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the rubbish advice x