Thursday, November 18, 2010

Take a bite of my heart

What are you waiting for?

Hey all my pretties =)
I have been very busy, not with fun things, but with life. I finished my traineeship (yay!) and I start a new job on the 6th of December. I found a place to live in Sydney so thats good. Its a room in a house with two other people (a mother and son), its pretty good. My room has a double bed, a wardrobe, a chest of draws and a TV with foxtel. The place has a pool and a back room thing with a BBQ etc, and I have my own massive fridge (which I plan to fill with celery and coke zero). I have been eating anything and everything and I need to stop, tomorrow will be better, tomorrow I'll be better.
I have a new man in my life, his name is Jonno and he is perfect. He is so so sweet and nice and kind and funny. He is 23 and works in retail. We are doing something that neither of us have ever done before: we are waiting to have sex. It makes me like him so so much, he is willing to wait for me, even though its so hard for him, he wants it so much. I want it too, as you all know I'm a very sexual being haha. But it makes it so exciting, I know when it happens it will be so special. I can't wait, but I will haha.
Mum is on holiday with her partner so I have been staying with my friend so I don't have to be alone with my step-dad. Anyway yesterday she sent me this message "Im not feeling really well atm. I run out of my tablets and im not good so im going to the doctor tomorrow. Sorry i just need to sort my shit out. Can we catch up on friday? Ill help you move next week if im feeling better. Sorry I just cant explain how i feel right now but i need to be alone". So I was stranded in Sydney with nowhere to go. I swear shes the worst friend ever, we have been friends for years and years and she knows I don't have somewhere to go. Anyway I haven't spoken to her since.
OMG Genie in a Bottle just came on the radio! hahaha thats so funnyyyyy.
Talk soon beauties
xxx

1 comment:

  1. sorry your friend...abandoned you.
    The new house sounds awesome! I want my own fridge!!! take care x

    ReplyDelete