Sunday, November 28, 2010

Moved out

Hello my pretties. I have moved out of home! Yep, moved my fat ass out. Its.. how can I put it... difficult. I don't have much money and I feel a little lonely. I'm just renting a room at the moment so I'm living with other people. I can't afford the internet right now so I won't be posting much. I will try to get to an internet kiosk as often as I can though.
I haven't been eating much since I left home so I'm happy about that. I have pretty much been eating celery, carrots, rice crackers and drinking pepsi max. I don't have scales at my new place so I won't know if I have lost anything, but when I visit home I will weigh.
miss hearing from you all
xxx

1 comment:

  1. ooh thats exciting! im moving out in a few months too. im going to be so poor then. im even scrounging money now trying to save. carrots and celery that is sure way to drop some pounds. keep it up. xo

    ReplyDelete