Monday, July 26, 2010

Amazing people

I wanted to share with the world the people who I value most in life, firstly, theres Elissa, my little Lissy, she so fragile and so beautiful. She is my rock, my support system, my best friend, my sister. What would I be without her? Nothing probably. She helped pull me up from my darkest hour and she lives the struggle with me everyday. Every. Single. Day. I know I can tell her anything and she will completly understand.

Next is Connor. He is so strong, so, alive. He is such a beautiful person who I am so lucky to have. He is the love of my life and I think I will be with him forever. Over the past year he has pulled me up from the depths of my own living hell multiple times, into his arms. He knows me, the real me, very few people know that person. He loves me for who I am and doesnt try to change me. He just wants me to be healthy.

Last is my beautiful family, I would have had a pretty sad childhood without my sister Laura. I would be having a terrible life now wothout my adoring mother, and caring father.

No comments:

Post a Comment