Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today...

First I'll reply to some comments:
Summer Rose- Me saying would I be rich and famous? was me exaggerating, of course I know that me not having an eating disorder wouldn't magically make me famous. Happiness comes from within so once we are happy with ourselves, we can be happy overall. Also, I tried to look at your blog and its in another language???
Eibbroc- Yes I suppose it would be quite nice to be normal when you put it like that
xx

So, today I am, off to work then tafe, I'm sure it will be thrilling! not
I will go to the gym after tafe so its not all bad.

Shit, I better get ready, post more later

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Being normal.. lol that made me laugh. I dont even know why.

    Yes I'm married...now separated and live with my boyfriend.. It's a long story I think I covered it in one of my earlier blogs.. Yea I'm prolly gonna go on anti-depressants but I'm naive and I keep thinkin maybe tomorrow I'll be happier.

    ReplyDelete