so, I've already eaten like, 10 biccies today and its my sisters 21st tonight so I will be drinking... dam.
I will have a plain salad a bit later and then hopefully nothing else.
My best friend, Lissa who also has an eating disorder, is amazing. She can go for so long without food, when were together its so much easier for me not to eat.
I think I'm going to get "do you believe in something beautiful? then get up and be it" tattooed on me. I already have one tat that means choose life which i got when i was so depressed I was suicidal and i thought it was a good message for me to have. Then I have two small hearts behind my ear which I have matching with Lissa to remind us of all the things we have been through together, good and bad. All my tats have to mean something, even if they don't have the same meaning when I'm older, I want to be able to think back and remember how much each one meant to me.
I have now lost a total of 8.6kgs
hi =]
ReplyDeleteI'm a random who stumbled across your blog =]
1) You're heart tatoo thing that you have with your friend is so cute. i think it's really cool that you get ones that really mean something.
2) (O.O) 8.6kg? Fuck you! k, not really, i'm just insanely jealous! uhm,,, well done in a way!