Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Is there more to life...?

So, I've been told repeatedly and I have read that there is more to life then disordered eating. I am that fucked up that I can't think of what that is. Is eating 'normally' and being an average weight all that great? I wouldn't know.
So what are some of the great things that I would have in my life if I didn't have an eating disorder? Would I be rich and famous? Would everyday bring new amazing thrills?
I guess people mean that I could live a 'normal' life, without my every thought being about food and kjs.
Would it be that good?
I would like to know I guess

2 comments:

  1. "Would I be rich and famous? "
    Unfortunately the rich and famous people are all so skinny these times. Everybody can be happy, we need just not to think about this. I think. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is more to life! It makes me sad that I can't imprint that into my head though.
    But think about it: a life where you don't think 24/7 about working out, eating, and scale numbers. when you don't have to hate yourself for failing. When you don't have to hate yourself period.
    That's what i think is more to life...

    But the thing is that, by doing this, we're on our way there... conflict :? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete