Sarah- My weigh in was ok, but I didn't get there, only 0.3kgs down, oh well its a loss! thanks for the comment
Eibbroc- Thanks! It's nice that someone can appreciate the beauty that tattoos can hold when they have true meaning. thanks for the comment
So, I'm 9.4kgs down, good, but not enough.
I saw an eating disorder specialist yesterday, I told him straight out that I don't want to get better, but I agreed to keep seeing him, to keep mum happy. My therapist Sally, gave me a book to read 'Fat is a Feminist Issue: The Anti Diet Guide' and I'm really not interested. I don't care if women are more concerned with their weight then men, I don't care. It's that I'm concerned with me. I will read it though, I don't like to let people down.
I went to the gym last night will Lissy, thank god. It's about time I got my fat ass to the gym! It was nice to be there again. Especially because I was almost 10kgs lighter then the last time I was there and because I was there with my best friend!
Today I've eaten:
- celery- 60kjs
- tuna 300kjs
- light ice cream 300kjs
- smothie thing 270kjs
total= 1067kjs
talk later =]
The gym was increeeedible, it feels so good to be sore for once. :) We go again soon, yessy?
ReplyDeletex