Hey lovely followers,
I moved house again, its a lot better. I now live with a couple, John and Jana. Jonh is 25 and Jana is 23, its so good livng with people more my age. For those of you who live in Australia you know the footy team Cronulla Sharks? I live with John Williams from that team. For those of you not in Aus google him, I pretty much live with a famous NRL star. They are a beautiful couple, both stunningly good looking and really nice.
Eating has been ok, not what I would like it to be, but I'm getting a little better. I still eat way to much, but I have been ok... For dinner I ate a tuna salad, I am going drinking toinight which means calorieeeeessssssssss.
The other night I went out in Kings Cross... I spent over $1000 on strippers. My friend and I payed $100 for a private dance, the stripper took us into a private room and got naked. We had so much fun but the next day I felt really dirty. We couldn't believe how much we had spent. Whatever though we had a good time and a stripper showed me her genital piercing hahaha.
I am going to a party tonight with my boyfriend so I have to go get ready. I don't really feel like it coz I am so tired but whatever.
Talk later my pretties
xoxox
So unaustralian right now. idk who that guy is. but then im in melbourne and most of us follow AFL. i dont follow that either but i would probs know more people playing in it than NRL. sounds like a sweet living situation anyway. lol strippers :P ive never been but ive been told by my friend that they are rteally filthy. but then he is gay so he finds girl bits disgusting. talking of gay im gonna be in your area for mardi gras next year! yay! have you ever been to it? anyhoo take care. xo
ReplyDeletep.s longest comment ever
OMG $1000! That is £623!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like your new house more, you sound a lot happier x
My little cousin is OBSESSED with the sharks!!
ReplyDeleteImma swans girl myself >.< SYDNEY FTW.
Aaah, the good old Cross really has something or someone to serve every fetish you can think of, be it morbidly obese asian women with dicks or amputee finnish pirates with a thing for butt-plugs, you can find it in the cross.
i love this post. it's so australian <3