Jonno knows about my blog. He knows how to find it. I made him promise he wouldn't read it but I don't know if he will or not, so Jonathan, if your reading this, your in big trouble mister!
Anyway I had planned to wake up early this morning so I could go swimming before work but my alarm didn't go off! I swear I set it! Anyway now I feel like a fat piece of shit so I'm going to see what time the pool closes and see if I can go after work.
I'm starting a new eating plan today and I hope I can stick to it. See Jonno and I are having a competition to see who can get a 6-pack first. I know he isn't really serious about it and probably won't try but its good motivation for me. If I get time later I will post my new plan.
Anyway I have to get ready for work now, have a good day everyone!
xxx
Good luck with the swimming! It is THE best exercise, I'm addicted! x
ReplyDelete