I came upon a doctor that appeard in quite poor health, I said theres nothing I can do for you you can't do for yourself, he said oh yes you can just hold my hand, I think that that would help so I sat with him a while and then I asked him how he felt he said I think I'm cured, in fact I'm sure, thank you stranger for your theraputic smile
Today was the first time in a while that I cried, I mean really cried. I'm talking like body shaking sobs. I need help but I don't know where to get it anymore now that I moved. My heart aches, is this what life is like? Is there love? Happiness? Anything? How do I get these things? Why do some people get to feel them and I don't? Maybe I don't deserve it, I haven't exactly lived a good honest life, I have lied, cheated, hurt people who are close to me. Is anything worth fighting for?
Thats how I learnt the lesson, that everyones alone, and your eyes must do some rainin if your ever gonna grow
I binged today. Yep, I shovelled food into my stupid fat mouth, what a fucking loser. What a fail of a day. I went swimming but not enough, I left to early. I wish I could see Jonno today but I think I like him so much more then he likes me. Like he doesn't want to see me after work, but I would be willing to see him whenever I could. I would travel for hours to spend the night with him. I want him to feel the same but I understand why he doesn't, how could someone love someone like me?
Baby don't worry, coz now I've got your back, and everytime you feel like crying I will try and make you laugh, and if I can't if it just hurts to bad then we'll wait for it to pass, and I will keep you company for those days so long and black
Which of us hasn't lied or cheated or hurt those around us? It's just human nature. We all make mistakes, but the fact that you own up to it and question your own goodness because of those mistakes shows that you ARE a good person, and you deserve all the happiness life has to offer. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh darling.
ReplyDeleteThe way things were...
There's no going back, in anything, any more.
There's only better things.
We'll build something better, we'll start new. We'll build up a new magic from scratch, slowly, painting over the parts that are grey, and sewing the loose ends.
We'll be okay, in the end.
x