So I have lost a total 4.7kgs (10.3lbs) but I have had a couple of naughty days last week... I had high tea with my sister and a couple of friends. That included mini sausage rolls, mini quiches, mini pasties, chocolate cupcake, jam tart, mini apple and cinnamon muffin, half an egg sandwich and little chocolates. Oh yeah and a cocktail! I didn't really mind eating all that stuff because I was with friends and was having so much fun.
I also had a cheeseburger and a mcflurry from mcdonalds yesterday. Naughty!!!!
I have a zumba dvd downloading now for me to do later. I have never done zumba before or even seen it really except for an add so I will see how it goes.
Hope everyone had a healthier week then me!!! Oh well I am back in it today, I've had an apple and a banana so far. I will have a tuna salad with a boiled egg for lunch I think then dinner will probably be homemade rissoles or meatloaf that andrew will make.
I am watching the hot chick, its so funny!! I haven't seen it in years hahah.
Anyway have a good week everyone xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment