Thursday, June 28, 2012

competition update

So we had our weigh in on tuesday. I have always weighed less then my sister but now I only weight 100g less. I have to work harder.
Anrew is in the lead which sucks coz he doesn't even try hard.... Last night he had a big bag or m&m's. Its good he waits until I go to bed before he eats junk food but I found the wrapper this morning. Anyway the competition goes off percentage lost insread of kilos so even though I have lost the most weight I am coming last. Its like this:
Me: 0.75%
Laura: 1.4%
Andrew: 3.2%
So yeah, I'm losing haha.

Moving on, today I worked off 537 cals doing Zumba for 45 mins. Its 11:30am here now so I might do 20 mins of pilates this afternoon. I wanted to get my cross trainer out from the garage but the last few days whenever Andrew has a minute to help me its either to dark or pooring rain.

I haven't eaten anything yet today but I think I will make some scrambled eggs with veggies in it for lunch. Dinner will probably be steak and vegie. We had that last night too but andrew marinaded it beautifully, it was so delicious. Its funny Andrew makes the hugest piece of steak for himself and a really small bit for me. I like it though because he knows the perfect size to fill me up without over doing it and its less calories.

I am tempted to weigh myself today but Laura says thats cheating... I don't see how but I guess it would take away the excitment of doing it all together.

I have lots of diet breakers coming up next month. We are going to brazillion BBQ for Lauras birthday. Drinks for lauras birthday with one group of friends then drinks on another night with a seperate group of friends. High tea with Laura and other girls. Plus Andrew wants to take me to Lebanese cuisine this saturday. I love doing things like that but I hate the calories. Lol I just realised it might seem weird to some peolpe that I hang out with my sister so much but we really are close friends. She has two different friend groups who she doesn't want to mix and I hang out with both sides as well. Although they are all late 20's and I'm only 19, it just works. Lauras only 22 turning 23 next month.

Anyway I hope all is well and thank you to those who have commented, I really do appreciate it xxx

1 comment:

  1. I hate mens metabolism it just makes me sick lol. My hubby eats a berry danish and 3 zingers every morning he goes to work. I fix him a plate of left overs from dinner for his lunch and then he comes home and eats dinner. he has weighed the same for years. I eat maybe a 3rd of what he does and gain 5 lbs in 24 hours lol. are your sisters heavier than you to start. I hate that cause their percents look so much better than yours if they are heavier. Good luck and stay focused on the $$$ lol

    ReplyDelete