Thursday, June 7, 2012

VENT

Hi everyone,

I am still sticking to this diet and still feeling good. I have resisted the urge to weigh myself because I have promised to only weigh myself once a week instead of everyday. Its hard though because I am so curious haha.
I have had a banana so far today. I don't know what I will have for the rest of the day.

I am thinking about studying beauty so that I can start a business from home. I have an information evening for it next week. The course is $15, 000 but I am in the middle of a compansation case so the insurance company said they will pay for it.

I can see that no one is reading my posts but it makes me feel better to write it so oh well haha. It also means I can write really personal stuff. I could change to a diary but I guess if one person decides to read this that means something.

Anyway yesterday I had a mediation for my court case. I am feeling pretty down that we didn't settle because now I have to go to trial. I have a two week trial in August where I will have to relive everything I have been through. It will be really distressing and traumatic so I am not looking forward to it. I also feel bad because Andrew and Mum both have to be witnesses so they both have to miss work.

The offer the other side gave was about 5 million dollars less then what we asked for so there was no way we could settle yesterday and at court I could get as much as 8 million dollars. So I know most people would think your crazy for not wanting to go to court, 2 weeks for an extra few million dollars, but people don't know how it affects me. For the next 2 months I will be thinking about it everyday, worrying that I will stuff it up. I have to be cross examined so I am really scared I will say something wrong. Or that one of my other witnesses will say something wrong.

This court case has been going on for 11 years so 2 more months isn't long to wait but still its two extra months I don't have the money I deserve.

Anyway this post has been very rambly so I will go now =) xxx

1 comment: