Tuesday, June 19, 2012

If theres love just feel it

I fucked up my diet today. I had a pizza roll from the bakery and some coconut macaroons.

My sister Laura, Andrew and I are starting our own biggest loser competition. Each week Laura will come to our house to weigh in and we each have to put $5 in a jar at each weigh in. At the end of the competition the one who has lost the most weight (percentage wise so its fair) will get the jar with the money. It will be $120 which is good because all 3 of us are broke it won't cost us much to play and we get a bit of spending money at the end.

I haven't weighed myself yet this week so I am still on a loss of 5.5kgs.

I feel like an empty shell lately. Pretty depressed. Its because I sit around all day and do nothing. I had a dentist appointment today but I couldn't be bothered to go so I just got high instead. What a life. I am starting studying in 3 weeks anyway so I hope it goes quickly.

Anyway hope everyone is going well.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck I did so bad when I did the two weight loss challenges I tried. I mean BAD. Let us know how it is going.

    ReplyDelete