Sunday, July 1, 2012

FAT!

I am feeling so fat right now. I fucked up so bad over the weekend. I had donuts, bread, ice cream, m&m's, red licorice, a burger and more. I have been out and about all weekend and was getting take away etc.
I have been thinking about being thin so much. I picture myslef with the perfect body every night before I go to sleep. I find my mind wandering off sometimes to thin thoughts.
I wish I had a treadmill, Andrew is looking for a cheap one online. I have a cross trainer in my garage but the strides are so short I find it hard to use. Oh well I asked Andrew to bring it up anyway and I'll try using it again.
I have a problem. I eat so well in the day but then I get high every night and get the munchies and eat heaps. I always think ok I just have to stop smoking but I really don't want to. I like getting high but I hate how much I eat when I do. Ahhh what a dilema.
I am dreading the weigh in. I know I have gained.

1 comment:

  1. Never mind what you ate this weekend, and just get back on track. it happens to all of us.

    ReplyDelete