Today I went to lunch with my dad, I had a beef kebab and a couple of hot chips... very unhealthy. I have been watching cake shows all day like cupcake wars, cake boss: next great baker, ace of cakes, DC cupcakes and more. I am addicted to all things to do with cake decorating. Anyway I wanted to go and get a really nice cupcake so I drove to Castle Hill which is about 15 mins from my house and dorve around the carpark about 5 or 6 times and couldn't get a park. So I just drove back home. Disappointing.
I just want to have surgery like lipo and a tummy tuck etc instead of putting in hard work and effort haha. I'm so lazy lately I have let my home go. Nothing is clean or tidy. Everything is out of place. I don't care but Andrew probably does.
I wish I were different. I want to be somebody else. Someone who has friends. Even one friend. Someone fun. Someone thin.
No comments:
Post a Comment