Tuesday, July 10, 2012

weigh in

So I weighed myself this morning, lost another 1.3kgs (2.9lbs) from last week. That brings my total to 7.6kgs (16.7lbs). I don't feel any different but the other day I tried on a pair of jeans that a couple of months ago didn't fit over my fat thighs. Now they fit me. And I had to put my bra on a tighter hook. Those are the only changes I've noticed.

I think I will go and have a bowl of steamed veggies soon, and maybe some tuna later. We have pretty much no food in the house and I only have $10 on my card. I want to go to the shops later and buy something for me to have for lunch tomorrow on my first day of college =)

I need to clean the house. I don't want to. Its so messy. Oh well it has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment