Monday, July 2, 2012

untitled

I'm starting to spiral into a depression. Today I woke up determined to get the cross trianer out of the garage and use it for an hour then do zumba as well. Well I got the cross trainer inside (it was really heavy and I had to drag it up stairs... not easy) and the strides are way to short. Its so awkward to use, its really squeeky and the computer on it doesn't work. So I didn't do that. Then I just got really disheartened and smoked a bong and watched the simpsons. Then at 3pm I went to bed and woke up at 5pm. I am really glad I slept because I was so exhausted, I feel a little better now.
Today I have eaten a tuna salad with avocado, a banana, a spoon of peanut butter and a bowl of steamed veggies. I think for dinner we will have sausages, potato and steamed veggies.
After my bad weekend I had a gain of 1/2 a kilo. So not too bad. but still I would have rather seen a loss.
I am still really tired and feeling pretty down. I feel like I want to go to sleep and not wake up. Just curl up in a ball and sleep and sleep and sleep.
Anyway I am going to go start on dinner. Hope you are all well xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment