So I am feeling really down because our internet and foxtel have been cut off and we've had a warning from the electricity company that if we don't pay they will cut us off too. I spent my last $10 today on two microwave meals. The last 2 nights we have had sausages because they're nice and cheap. Anyway I have decided to make a list off all the things(in no particular order, just as they pop into my head) I am going to buy when I get my compensation to make me feel better.
1. A house. I am going to buy a house in the area I am in. Its going to be really big, the main bedroom will have an ensuite and a walk in wardrobe. It will have a beautiful outdoor area with a pool and BBQ.
2. A personal Trainer. I am going to get a trainer probably 4 times a week to get me in shape.
3. Clothes!!!! I am going to spend a few thousand dollars on clothes for myself and Andrew. We both haven't had new clothes in so long so I am excited for that.
4. A car. I might not get a car straight away but I really want an Audi TT. My car I have now was brand new at Christmas so I don't need one its just a want.
5. Plastic surgery. After I lose most of my weight I will get a tummy tuck so I'm nice and flat. Then a boob job too.
6. A holiday. Well a few actually. I am going to go to the UK with my sister to visit our family over there. Andrew and I were thinking about Thailand or somewhere nice like that. And my friend asked me to go to America with her next year too.
7. Furniture. I am going to get all new furniture for the house, Andrew thinks I should get an interior designer as well which I agree with because I wouldn't be able to plan each room.
8. I think I will give Andrews mum about $5000 because everytime we can't make rent she pays it for us. And sometimes she randonly does some grocery shopping for us. Anyway she has spent a lot of money on us so I really want to give something to her.
9. I also want to do something for my mum too, not give her money though because she is getting money from the insurance company.
I am mostly excited about never having to worry about another bill for the rest of my life. See I will have a trustee who will pay my bills automatically for me. Oh yeah the first weekend I have my money I will go to the city and party so hard!!!!!!! hahahah!
I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up in 2 months after the trial. My court case starts on August 20th.
Anyway this has made me feel a little better hahah. Hope all is well with you xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment