Lately I have been feeling like a loser. I just can't seem to make any friends at college. I know its only my second week but I can't help thinking if I were thinner I would be able to make friends. These are the thoughts I used to think when I was really sick with my ED so I'm trying not to think like that. When we have to pair up in class I'm left over. I eat lunch alone. I heard the class making plans to do something all together and they didn't invite me.
Anyway I am changing classes on monday because ours is over filled and a spot became open in another class. I think I will fit in much better there because their class is much quieter and my class is so loud everyones always yelling and laughing etc and its hard for me to come out of my shell there. I think in the new class I will be able to overcome some of my shyness.
Anyway Andrew is waiting for me so we can go to the shops so I will post more later. Oh yeah we skipped the weigh in last week haha. I think I will have gained again and this weekend I have high tea AND brazilian bbq so more weight to gain!!
Byeee
I think going to a new class will be a great opportunity to make friends, you can do it!
ReplyDelete