Friday, February 25, 2011

Calling all fitness freaks

I want to become a fitness freak, now I have a gym membership it seems much more possible. I already work out an hour everyday in the morning then maybe swimming laps then an hour and a half on thurs nights training but I want moreeeee.

If there are any fitness fanatics out there do you have any tips for me? I want to be a hottie with a bodyyyy hahah!

I alreay love weights but I want to love cardio more, even though weights are more important for weighloss then cardio, its still so important.

Today Jonno and I went out and practiced shooting hoops as the season starts soon. It was really nice to get out and do something active together. He makes it fun and a little competitive which is good.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I qualify as a fitness fanatic, but definitely an exercise addict. I go to the gym every day after work for at least an hour on the elliptical. I prefer hiking though. Fresh air is much better than sweaty gym air!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete