Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't have a fucking name for this

I'm not getting my bond back from my old place because 'we had to get the carpet shampooed because of makeup stains, the matress steam cleaned, you only gave us a few days notice, you didn't pay the last week of rent when your stuff was there til Sunday and you haven't paid internet or electricity since you've been here'so I am a broke ass. I must be a shit tenant.
I am staying at my sisters house as my Mum and her partner Gary were fighting so much she came and got me. I could hear him yelling stuff like "if you want to live with your daughters go live somewhere else" and mum goes "how would you want me to react if your child needed help?" and he said "its not my child needing help thats the problem" so obvioulsy me having to move back home because I need help is a big issue for him. I guess I can understand because like all mums daughters are grown up and living their lives so mum starts to live her life only to have me come back and ruin it. Sighhhhh
So as I said I've been sitting around at my sisters, everyone is at work so I've just been watching tv, on the net. All my friends are too bust being successful with their lives to hang out with me. So nothing to do la la la

1 comment:

  1. You'll get through the tuff stuff :)Friends grow up and apart it sucks but it happens hun.. It's okay though you have us! :)
    p.s- im broke too lmao

    ReplyDelete