Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello Goodbyeee

Hello family,
As you know if you read my last post (which I don't think so because no one reads my blog anymore) then you will know that I have been writing my blogs on my laptop ready to post them when the net comes back. Well my laptop decided to have a mad freak out and I can no longer access them. FUCK. Oh well they were just telling you about what its like here in hospital. I have 2 group therapy sesions a day and one on ones like twice a week. Theres a lady here who binges and purges every night, poor thing. Anyway the lovely Jonno bought me an internet stick thing so I can have the net while I'm in hospital yayayay!
I feel like chocolate, how ridiculous! Chocolate! Who needs it! Ahhh I want it mmmm.

I am going to play the sims now, yes I'm a loser. Thank god I'm allowed my laptop in this place, otherwise I would die of boredome!!!!!!

2 comments: