Thursday, February 24, 2011

SHOTSshotsSHOTSshots

I wonder how many people on here are from Australia.

I would like to go out with my friends and do shots until I can't see. Yes I think I will do that next week, time to text the friends.

I have started to realise that I am quite lucky. I have been reading that a lot of you feel like you have no friends, not a single friend to rely on. That makes me very sad as I don't know what I would do without my friends.
Firstly theres Nina, she is the best friend I could possibly ask for in the whole world. She is always there for me, ALWAYS knows what to say. She is so much fun and I love her so much.
Next is Bri, she is so beautiful and talented. She has had a hard life but unless your very close to her you wouldn't know it, she has a very strong soul. She is so much fun and I love her crazy ways.
Third is Megan, we have been friends since we were like, 13. She is a strong girl who is full of direction. I know deep down she is sad, with good reason too. I love her very much and want her to be happy.

These are the friends I can turn to when I really need someone, I hope you all find people like these in your life.

2 comments:

  1. there are a LOT of australians!
    I'm really glad you have people to lean on, it's always the greatest thing in the world. Make sure u let them know u appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Aus are you from?? I like taking shots until I pass out - but most of the girls I know in Aus are pretty tame when it comes to that.
    mmm, could heaps go a shot of green Chartreusse right now!!

    ReplyDelete