Like a virgin.
Ok, I've had sex with 15 people. I had to do a recount and thats my total. I like to be 18.
I just got home back to Mums, I like officially live with my parents again. I have been applying for jobs so I hope something comes from it, I need to save money.
The night before last I broke up with Jonno. After like hours of me telling him I want to break up and reasons and him asking me not to, to think about it more and to not rush into it etc we finally hang up the phone. Less then 5 minutes later I regret it so so much. He is amazing and wonderful and caring and I broke up with him, what an idiot. So I told him how I feel and he wouldn't take me back because of the conversation we had just had. I was so so hysterical, I was crying so much I thought I was going to vomit.
Anyway we met up last night and sorted things out thank god, I don't want to have to be without him, he is so lovely. Anyway he is coming over tomorrow and we are celebrating Valentines Day, I can't wait.
Has anyone got plans for valentines day?
No comments:
Post a Comment