I got this from another blogger (http://paperthinpowderwhite.blogspot.com/ ) and I thought I would like to do it. I don't expect anyone to read it as its long.
*The Basics*
Name:: Beth
Sex:: Femail
Birthday:: August 23
Age:: 18
Location:: Australia
Hair Color:: Blonde
Eye Color:: Blue
*My Eating Disorder*
What Eating Disorders Do You Have:: Bulimia, binge eating disorder and anorexic tendencies
How Long Have You Had Them:: about 10 years
Why Do You Have An Eating Disorder:: I've just always had it
Are You Proud or Ashamed of Your Eating Disorder:: Neither, though more ashamed then proud
Do People Know About Your Eating Disorder:: Yes.
Do You Wish People Knew About it:: Yes and No
Do You Wish You Never Had An Eating Disorder:: Sometimes, I always think about what it would be like to normal...
Do You Think The Media is Partially Responsible For Your Eating Disorder:: I suppose it has furthered it, I mean things like looking at models for 'thinspiration' is definatly conected to the media
*My Body*
Weight Before Eating Disorder:: Not sure
Height: 5'4
Current Weight:: I don't tell people
Highest Weight:: Same
Lowest Weight:: Same
Are You Tired A lot:: ALL THE TIME
Have You Ever Fainted:: I've blacked out
Are You Cold All The Time:: not really, but I live in effing hot Australia
Do Your Ribs Show:: Not like they used to
Do Your Hipbones Show:: Not really
Does Your Collar Bone Show:: A little
Can You See Your Ribs Through Your Back:: Hmmmm don't know
Do Your Thighs Touch:: yeppp
Chest Size:: Bigg boobies
Does Your Head Look Too Big For Your Body:: nope
Are You Satisfied With The Way You Look Now:: no
If You Could, What Would You Change About Yourself:: I would be thin
What Is Your B.M.I.:: Don't tell people
What Do The Doctors Say is Your Ideal Weight:: 58-68kgs
What Do You Think Is Your Ideal Weight:: 50kgs
*My Thinspirations*
Who Are Your Thinspirations:: Olsen Twins, Nicole Ritchie, just skinny girls
Who is Your Favorite Thinspiration:: I have heaps
Who is Your Second Favorite Thinspiration:: OMG
Why Do You Envy Them:: Legs and stomach
What's The Best Thing About Them:: There sexy
What's The Worst Thing About Them:: Nothing
Would You Trade Places With Them If You Could:: I don't know
*My Mind*
Do You Consider Your Eating Disorder a 'Disorder':: Yes of course, its not normal
Are You Pro-Ana/Pro-Mia:: No thats insane, no-one should want to go through this
Would You Ever Want Your Best Friend To Have An Eating Disorder:: No
What Are Your Disordered Eating Habits:: Restriction
Are You Obsessive Compulsive:: no
Are You A Perfectionist:: no
Do You Have Depression:: yes
Are You A Cutter:: I used to, I try not to
Have You Ever Been Suicidal:: yes.
Have You Ever Attempted Suicide:: I don't like to discuss it
Have You Ever Been Hospitalized For Mental Reasons:: yes
Have You Ever Been Hospitalized For Your Eating Disorder:: hmm sort of
Do You Have Body Dismorphic Disorder:: not sure
*Your Life Outside Your Disorder*
Favorite Color:: Pink
Favorite Movie:: Comedies
Favorite Book:: hmm not sure
Favorite T.V. Show:: At the moment Seinfeld
Favorite Season:: Winter
Favorite Day of The Week:: Friday
Favorite Time Of Day::. Evening
Favorite Holiday:: mmmmm dunno
Favorite Hobby:: music
Favorite Actor:: Don't have one
Favorite Actress:: Don't have one
Favorite Musician:: So many
Do You Have Any Pets:: No I want a puppy
What Do You Like To Do In Your Spare Time:: Hang with bf, internet, read, exercise
*The Future*
What Do You Want To Study In College:: music
What Career Do You Want:: music
Do You Ever Want To Get Married:: I think so
Do You Ever Want Kids:: yes
Where Do You Want To Live:: Somewhere nice
Will You Have Any Pets:: yes
What Type of House Do You Want:: Abig one with a pool
What Goals Do You Have That Are Unrelated To Your Eating Disorder:: Become rich
What's Your Number One Priority:: Lose weight
How Do You Think You Will Die:: No idea, I hope its old age
When Do You Think You WIll Die:: I don't know
Will You Be Missed By Anyone:: yes
Will You Have Any Regrets:: yes
Will You Have Any Unfinished Business:: don't we all
Will Your eating disorder still be affecting you:: It always will but maybe to a lesser extent
Aw I like your Australianisms! My old flat mate used to say 'heaps' too - it sounded so weird in the UK! We say 'loads' instead :) xx
ReplyDelete