People keep telling me to be positive (which is very difficult when you have serious depression) so I am going to make a list of good things in my life:
- I live in beautiful Australia and not some 3rd world country
- I have a loving family
- I have an amazing sister
- I have a wonderful boyfriend
- I have had the experience of traveling overseas
- I am educated
- My family is well off
- I have a lovely room with a big bed and a big screen tv
- I have caring friends
- I have this laptop
- I have financial security
I'm sure theres lots more but I can't think of any more...
Jonno is doing his motorcycle license test today, I hope he gets it. He has been practising so Hopefully he will.
I went to the gym once again this morning but I accidently slept in so I was late for training. Its ok though coz I stayed after to swim laps so I think I made up for it. I have netbal training tonight which I'm not really looking forward to as I have really sore muscles but oh well.
I hope you are all having sun shiny days!
Aw I love this sweetheart! I know how tough it can be to even get out of bed when you're depressed. Today you can smile and think of your family and friends instead :)
ReplyDeleteWell done on your training/gym time! xx