Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 minutes

I am leaving for the gym in 3 minutes, I don't have my shoes and socks on yet so it might be more like 10 minutes after I write this. I really don't feel like going today. I would love to just stay in bed. 2 minutes til I should leave. Oh well I was 15 mins early yesterday, I guess it won't matter if I am a little late.
I don't know if I will go to training tonight, Jonno is coming over and I feel embarrassed as I'm so unfit. I would much rather get more fit at the gym and then go to training so I can conquer the exercises like the other skinny bitch girls do. Ok I should be leaving now. I don't even know where my shoes are. Hmmm... they might be under my bed.
I had an omlette this morning for breakfast. It was yum. Ok now I am just procrastinating hahaha. I am going now.
Bye guysss

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy,
    Just got your Sydney message.
    I'm from the Central Coast but in town frequently.
    If you ever need a drinking buddy - let me know homie.

    Take off your gym clothes and put your drinking hat on.

    x

    ReplyDelete