Tonight is Mardi Gras here in Sydney. I had plans to go until about an hour ago when I suddenly didn't want to. I don't know why really. I told my friends its coz I have no money. Some guy on the radio said that each alocoholic beverage you drink is like eating a chocolate bar so I guess its good I'm not going. I knew alcohol had heaps of cals but hearing that really put it into perspective.
Jonno and I went to the gym today, I don't like going with him. All he wants to do is slack off, like he doesn't want to actually exercise. Anyway I only ended up doing 10 mins on the bike, then about half an hour of weights. Then afterwards we played on the basketball courts for another hour so all up I got an ok workout I guess.
I can't even remember what I ate today. I think cereal, a mini pizza, half a choc crossiant and Mum just gave me some cake (ginger and carrot, no sugar) and icecream. I know I know thats so much food and I am a big fatty. Oh I just remember I had some fruit too.
I hope you all have a better saturday night then me. I will be soaking in a bath, then sleeping, what a riot.
Hot bath and sleep sounds pretty good to me. <3
ReplyDelete