I had an omlette for breakfast, but this time Mum made it and she put extra ingredients in, including milk!!! Oh well it was skim.
I just finished mowing the lawn which is good exercise! Its so tiring haha. It is exhausting pushing that big machine all around the yard.
I am thinking about going and getting my nails done today. I haven't had them in a while and I miss it. Plus my nails look like shit.
I feel fat. I am fat.
Sighhhhhhh
Oh, relax. Pigging out is always acceptable here and there :)
ReplyDeleteChin up, love!!
ReplyDeleteYou should be feeling good cos you didn't go to Mardi Gras and wreck yourself with calorie-laden drinks.
I had to work - so I took heaps of No-Doze and bounced off the walls for a few hours.
No-Doze makes you want to exercise and just jump and run on the spot.
It's fun!
Be happy holmes. It's good to be alive!