I don't know if this is the happiest post I have written as I cannot remember but it must be top 3!! This is the first time in so so long that I have felt like I really want to do something. I have a goal that I see as achievable with a lot of hard work. So are you ready, I want to study at the Australian Institute of Fitness. I want to be a personal trainer and a group exercise instructor!
It feels so good to finally want something, to actually work towards something. I have been so depressed for so long that I couldn't imagine wanting to do anything again. I genuinely wanted to stay in bed all day. Then I discovered exercise. Of course I have done exercise for years, but never like this, never actually being healthy and realistic about it. I worked so hard today as now I have the idea about being a trainer I want to make it happen so much.
On a less happy note, today I ate a block of chocolate... So I went to the gym twice, all up I worked out for about 2 and a half hours today but that chocolate is so evil! DIE CHOCOLATE DIE!!!
I hope you are all well
No comments:
Post a Comment