Hello=)
I have made a new meal plan which I hope to start on Monday (when I have recovered from my operation and can actually chew). No day goes over 650cals so hopefully I can stick to it. Netball starts this Saturday. FML. I really don't want to be jumping around in a little skirt with my huge thighs on show. Oh well I guess it will be more motivation for me.
I had a job interview today at a store as in an administration position. I hope I get it. I don't know if I will as she asked a lot of questions that I don't think I answered very well. I find out next week, so far away to wait for this news!!!
Anyway today I ate like a bitch. Sighhhhh
Beth
xx
hey i nominated you in the versatile blogger!
ReplyDeletejust think netball = exercise (:
ReplyDeletegood luck hunnie