Hello gang,
Today I went to the gym at lunch time instead of in the morning. I liked it more as I got to sleep in and therefore ate less in the day. I am supposed to go to Zumba tomorrow but I don't think I will. I will still go to the gym but I don't feel like Zumba as I also have training tomorrow night. I overate today but I am trying not to worry to much about it. Mum told me today she was reading this science thing and it said the best way to gain muscle is to drink a glass of skim milk right after a workout and then another glass an hour later. It seems a little random haha. I also heard that you should eat a banana after a workout, I would rather do that then drink skim milk so I might do that.
Now I am going to play Sims for a bit (haha), then read, then go to bed. Hope you are all staying safe and lovely.
xx
Sorry to hear you get those awful violent dreams. I hate it; they always leave you in such a funk the next day. :/
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for giving me an excuse to drink milk. :D I love milk--perhaps because I'm not supposed to have it?
xoxo