Sunday, March 20, 2011

Viva la vent

I have no one to talk to, hang out with, just chill with, go out with, party with. I have no one to do anything with. I need to make friends. Seriously I haven't been out in so long, I have gone to bed at like 10 every Friday and Saturday night. I am such a loser.

How do you make friends when you don't go to school, you have no job, and no hobbies? That rules out school friends, work friends and club friends. What other friends are there?

My boyfriend knows I am upset about this lack of friends situation so he says he will take me out for some drinks on Saturday night. Knowing him he it will get to Saturday and he will say he doesn't feel like it, but at least I have something I can pretend to look forward too.

1 comment:

  1. hun im sorry i know what that feels like :( im at home by myself bored shitless because i got no one to hang out with . come hang with me? hehe

    ReplyDelete