Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day one

Ok day one of my fast went well, I didn't put any evil food into my fatty mouth. Heres what I had:
Apple, mango and banana juice- 1042kjs (248cals)
Orange juice- 1068 (254cals)
Pepsi max- 15kjs (3cals)
Soup- 188kjs (44cals)
Skim latte- 170kjs (40cals)

I haven't had the coffee yet but I made it, I'm just waiting for it to cool down.

Today felt like it went forever, it just went so slowly. Every time I looked at the clock it had only been like 2 minutes. And it seemed like food was everywhere. Because I work in a touristy location the streets are lined with cafes so as soon as I stepped out onto the street all I could smell were pancakes with syrup, all I could see were peolpe eating. It was horrible. I kept myself busy on my lunch break so I wouldn't eat, I went and got my eyebrows tinted, went to the bathroom, then it was time to go back to work. It will be hard tonight because my housemates always cook food that smells so good. Last night it was a pasta dish (those that have been following for a while know that pasta is my weakness) and it smelled so dam good. Anyway everytime I wanted to eat today I just thought about how easy it is to say no, and I did. I might have another latte later or some tea, maybe even another soup. Its definatley easier not to eat on days I work coz I'm there for 8 hours, when I'm home I get bored and eat. Anyway my latte will be at perfect drinking tempurature now, if anyone has any advice to keep me busy while I'm at home or any other words of wisdom, let me know =)
byeee
x

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your fast went well!! And oh god, pasta is my weakness too!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your liquid fast :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats really good. And i have been exactly the same recently, distraction wise, i only went back to college today so thats my biggest distraction, but i also use tv, blogging, uhmm sometimes music, drawing if i cba.
    Stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete