Friday, January 14, 2011

Just when I get so lonesome I can't speak

I've decided that I'm just not going to eat. Thats it. Such an easy choice to make. My boyfriend tried to take me shopping today, to buy me some nice new clothes. So we looked in heaps of shops and I found heaps of things I liked, tops, dresses, skirts and I would be holding them ready to purchase them, then I would start to think about how disgusting I would look in them so I would put them back. In the end Jonno said that we weren't going to leave until I choose some clothes. So I got 2 cute dresses and a T-shirt which I will wear when I'm thin. I said to him that I'm not going to wear them till I'm thin and he just said or you could wear them now. He is very patient with me considering what I put him through hahaha.

I feel depressed all the time and I don't know what to do. Just so depressed all the time.

You know we're in high demand Laura us, people who suffer, coz we don't take to arguing, and we're quick to surrender

You should never be embarrased by, your trouble with living, coz its the ones with the sorest throats Laura who, have done the most singing

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel soon better hun, you deserve to be happy :) i'm glad your bf though is patient with you, your very lucky for that. Sometimes i think my hubby is gonna murder me, hang in there hun :)

    ReplyDelete