
I need something to get my mind off food. Its this time when I'm most likely to binge, when I have been good all day, and when I'm so hungry. I had a bath, I soaked for ages. I read Wintergirls. I stalked some people on facebook. I texted my boyfriend. I listened to music. What else can I do? Why the fuck is there a box of lollies on my floor? Thats not going to help! I thought I shoved them under my bed, out of sight, out of mind. I have them so my boyfriend has some yummies when he it here so I don't want to throw them out. Oh well, I just won't eat them. I feel so ill, I got my period today, my period always makes me feel so shit. I get bad pains, moody and headaches. It used to have no effect on me, my period used to come and go with no trouble now it is such a fucking pain. Laura Laurent just came on my laptop, oh how I adore this song. Does anyone have ed related tattoos? I do, as you probably know if you read my blog. Oh yeah I decided that I'm not going to weigh myself until I finish my fast, I don't know if I'll stick to that, I might not be able to help myself, but I'll try. Fuck my tummy hurts.
Hey. Thanks for the comment! I bought them off eBay, as a pack. :)
ReplyDeleteThere is never enough to do, is there?! No tattoos for me, I'm not brave enough.
<3