Hello ladies and gentlemen,
How are you all?
Well day two went well, no food entered my mouth so thats good. I felt ok, there were times I felt really really hungry but apart from that I felt fine. I didn't record cals today but I am allowing myself to have any liquid so I can ease into the fast better. So today I had:
- Milo
- Orange juice
- Apple juice
- Milkshake
- Pepsi max
- water
I think thats it, my boyfriend is coming over soon but I think I can get away with just having soup. I am going to have some coffee soon or a milo.
I want to email someone for support, encouragement and just to chat. If anyone would like to email me I would really appreciate it. My email is bethany_richards@live.com
thoughtthatpunkwasdead@gmail.com
ReplyDeletewhen you're feeling weak, just gimme a buzz, mk?
;)
What is a milo if you don't mind me asking? xx
ReplyDelete