Sunday, January 2, 2011

The new year

Its already 2nd of Jan so this is a little late but whatever haha

I decided I would make some new year resolutions but as I started to think about it I realised theres no way I could, I mean do I make resolutions to get better, to try and be healthy and happy? Or do I make resolutions to lose more weight, to exercise more?

I feel very torn, I want to never eat again but I know I'm a failure and would just eat, but if I try and be healthy and eat anyway I still feel like shit.

I don't know what to do

3 comments:

  1. Well, think about it realistically: are you ready for recovery? Are you prepared to swallow your pride and talk to a therapist? Could you stick to a proper meal plan?

    Because if you know that you're not ready than you shouldn't push yourself into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beth... I know that terrible feeling. Sometimes its harder to fail a goal then to try and meet a hard one. This year will be great for you though!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling the same, so I have no advice but good luck either way x

    ReplyDelete