Monday, January 3, 2011

Laura Laurent

You should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, coz its the ones with the sorest throats Laura who, have done the most singing

Oh how she would worry so, you know I was just a stranger, but she asked me to care for you, yes she did, and I went and betrayed her

And you know we're in high demand Laura, people who suffer, because we don't take to arguing and we're quick to surrender

I think I would call tonight, if I still had your number

How their eyes seemed to follow you like a hated addiction, their beauty carved out of absolutes that you could never claim , or even envision

Laura, you were the saddest song, in the shape of a woman, yeah, I thought you were beautiful, but I wept with your movements

Your thoughts have always lain close to mine, yeah, we were both skipping supper

Anyone who can appreciate amazing music, please listen to Laura Laurent by Bright Eyes. It could possibly be the most beautiful song I've ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment