Monday, January 3, 2011

Fast time

Tomorrow is day one of my fast, it goes like this:
Day one- day five= liquid fast (juices, soup etc)
Day six & seven= 0 cal fast (water, coke zero)
Day eight & nine= fruit and veg fast

I am sick of being a fat whale. I feel like I can't even wear my clothes anymore. I don't want to go out in public. I am ashamed of how I look. How fat I've gotten.

I'm going to try drink as much water as possible from now on.

Anyone else fasting at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. Your plan sounds pretty good xx
    Not fasting atm unfortunately, but I wish you luck nevertheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You plan sounds perfect.
    I am startet today with liquid fast. So far it's going pretty good.
    Good luck sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nopeee. :)
    Good luck though, lovely.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fast sounds very effective. I water fast every Sunday and Wednesday no matter what

    ReplyDelete