Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beautiful Disaster

I started crying for no reason. Mum asked what was wrong. I said I was sad. I need to go back to hospital. I really just hate myself.

I'm seeing someone new. His name is Jordan and he is 20 years old. He is a very nice boy. My only problem with him is he is so opinionated and arguementative. At the same time it makes him interesting, but it gets annoying.

I went out last night clubbing. Got home at 5am, had to get up at 10am. I'm. So. Tired.

I'll catch up on your blogs soon

x

2 comments:

  1. gah babe lol love your club life. i haven't gone clubbing in for so long! I'm so sorry that you're depressed sweetie.. what do you think is wrong? What can I do to help... :( just remember that the dawn never rises with the midnights shadows haunting us first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear, hon, i am so very sorry you are so sad. i am thinking of you. Please know that i do care,so very much.
    Much love,
    tracy

    PS i know that feeling of wanting to go back to hospital........

    ReplyDelete