Friday, October 15, 2010

Replies to my beauties

Eloise18- I am in the same position, I'm supposed to stop seeing mine as I'm 18 but she has said she will keep seeing me if I need her. She is so lovely. I hope you will find someone else if you need it
Pixiestix014- Thank you! The job interview went well I think. I hope...
Acka11- I both agree and disagree with what you said. Firstly, yes its human nature to want the company of others and to interact, but is it human nature to feel like you can't function without a significant other? I don't think it is. People who are mentaly stable may want a relationship, but can still cope without one. Do you agree? xx
Mich- Yes I think I would be terribly bored if I weren't crazy. And why would people want to read the blog of a boring person hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment